Hall Street, Pallara Stockland
Lot 420 Hall Street, Pallara – Stockland Pallara
This home boasts practicality as well as style with its large void above the entrance way. This home features a large kitchen with a generous sized walk in pantry, and a large dining and family room perfect for large family gatherings. Upstairs you will find the master suite with a walk-in robe and a large ensuite with a double vanity. There are a further three bedrooms to the first floor with a large bathroom.
– Hume Newington entrance door.
– Gainsborough Trilock entrance door handle.
– Monier Concrete Roof Tiles.
– Grey Glass throughout.
– Flyscreens to all opening of windows and sliding doors.
– 900mm Westinghouse Freestanding Cooker.
– 900mm Westinghouse Canopy Rangehood.
– 20mm Smartstone Benchtops throughout.
– Semi-Frameless Shower Screen with Pivot Door.
– Taubmans Three-Coat Paint Application to all internal walls.
– Daikin reverse ducted air conditioning.
– Vinyl/timber laminate to all habitable areas.
– Treated timber pine to frames and trusses.
– 40mm stone to island bench top.
– Undermounted sink.
– Carpet to all bedrooms.
Located 19km south of the Brisbane CBD, Pallara has all the essentials nearby, including education, two local district parks with an off-leash dog area, shops, restaurants, cafes, sporting and leisure parks, medical facilities and major connecting roads.
- Country: Australia
- Property ID 8217
- Price $529,599
- Property Type Home Land Packages
- Property status Homes
- Rooms 4
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 218.23
- Land area 313
- Floor Plan